My Danish Roots is a full-service professional genealogy research agency working out of Copenhagen, Denmark. We undertake any genealogy task which can be solved through Danish sources.
Our research service is billed hourly and our rate is 45 USD per hour. We charge only for our working hours and we don’t add any other costs at all.
Because it is impossible exactly to tell how long time a research will take, we suggest doing it in steps of for instance 5 hours – but you can choose any number of hours that you are comfortable with.
Please remember that we always conduct a free preliminary search and consultation to evaluate the chances of meeting your expectations and to advise you. We accept only projects with a fair chance of that.
We will keep you informed about the progress during the search, so you can adjust the focus or goal if you prefer. More importantly, you can terminate the research at any time and for any reason in which case, we will refund unused hours in full.
An agreement with My Danish Roots follows typically these five steps:
- You fill out the form on our front page
- We do a free preliminary search and consultation and inform you about the outcome and our evaluation of the chances of success
- You choose the number of research hours you’re comfortable with and pay our fee, either by
- Credit card via a secure link we forward to you
- PayPal (account: email@example.com)
- Bank transfer
- We commence the research and share the findings during the research process
- You have the option of changing or terminating the research at any time of the process